Financial Affairs of Religious Communities

There are some rules that need to be followed in connection with fundraising and donations to a religious community.

If you make donations to a religious community and wish to claim tax deductions, the religious community has to be approved by SKAT.

You also need permission if you want to carry out certain fundraising activities.

A religious community might also need a CVR number, which is a kind of ID.