Contact for Religious Communities

Contact the Ministry for Ecclesiastical Affairs if you have any questions. We are able to answer questions about authorisation of religious communities and applications of religious communities regarding authorisation to marry – otherwise, we can refer you to another authority.

We kindly ask you to first contact the authority you can find in the links on the relevant websites.

You can call the Ministry for Ecclesiastical Affairs's main telephone number or send us an email.

Please state that your question is concerning "for Religious Communities."

Contact the Danish National Social Appeals Board



Ministry for Ecclesiastical Affairs

Frederiksholms Kanal 21, 1220 København K

E-post: km(at)

Telefon: 33 92 33 90

Telphone hours: monday - thursday kl. 9.00-16.00 - fredag kl. 9.00-15.30



E-post: webmaster(at)