Tax Deduction for Donations and Services Provided to Religious Communities

A religious community can apply for registration with the Danish tax authorities ("SKAT").

If you want to have your religious community registered, so that members can claim tax deduction for gifts and annuities donated to the religious community, you can submit an application to the tax authorities.

Tax deduction and authorisation.