Use of Other Premises

If a religious community is engaged in education activities, the municipality might be able to help provide suitable vacant premises or outdoor areas.

How to borrow or rent premises and outdoor areas is described in the Danish Act on General Education.

The municipalities are responsible for handling local set-ups. Therefore, a religious community that wishes to inquire about the possibilities must contact the municipality.

Find your local municipality by using maps or your address.