General Education and Leisure-time Education

Local authorities may support the activities of voluntary adult education associations as well as religious activities.

However, local authorities cannot provide grants for religious ceremonies such as christenings and church services.

For more information about applying for grants, please contact the local municipality where the activities take place.

Find your local municipality by using maps or your address.

You can read more about the requirements for receiving grants at the Centre for voluntary social work.

Read about the Danish Act on General Education - for voluntary social organisations.